Saturday, August 20, 2005

Mule Deer at Yosemite

Deer at Leidig Meadow

These mule deer were grazing just a few feet from the sidewalk, not caring much about the tourists walking by. One doe did get a bit spooked though when someone tried to feed her a handful of grass. Later I found out that the animal that's caused the most human injury in Yosemite National Park isn't the bear, or even the coyote. Its the mule deer. Taken in the Leidig Meadow, near Swinging Bridge in Yosemite Valley.

Download: Mule Deer at Yosemite, 21.4MB, 4 minutes

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Wow, that's great! That's what my movie wants to be when it grows up. I have to graduate past the movie='one giant clip' stage. I'm about to post one that's 20 clips smashed together. We'll see how that goes. I'm such a newbie.

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.